ASAP MBA Internship for MBA graduates and final semester students
MBA graduates and final semester students from Kerala can now apply for ASAP MBA internship. ASAP(Additional Skill Acquisition Program) has invited applications for MICP (MBA Interns Certification Program). Interested candidates can apply for the ASAP MBA internship before September 30, 2016. The internship program will enable the interns to apply their professional skills with proper mentorship and gain experience before trying for a job. The selected candidates will be eligible for a stipend also.
Remember The Following
- People who have successfully complete their MBA program with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent OR final year students who have an aggregate of 60% in first three semesters can apply for ASAP MBA internship.
- Need excellent communication skills both in English and Malayalam
- Should be ready to work in a developmental project
- Applicant’s age must not exceed 28 years.
- There will be a preliminary screening and Personal Interview
- Selected candidates will be assigned to work at various ASAP programs.
- Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement with ASAP
ALSO READ: Making Quora Your Learning Companion
ASAP, which is a joint initiative of General Education and Higher Education departments of the Kerala State, has been conducting a number of successful entry level skill development and skill enhancement programs for the student community in the state. With the announcement of ASAP MBA Internship program, they have made it clear that ASAP is growing big. Getting an opportunity to work with a government led initiative is a golden opportunity. So, make sure you don’t miss this chance and apply asap.